Canberra Royals Rugby Union Football Club Inc. Annual General Meeting
Date: 9 December 2018
The Annual General Meeting of Canberra Royals Rugby Union Football Club Inc. will be held 9th December at Royals @ Phillip 2:00pm.
To vote at the AGM you must be the Club Patron, a life member of the Club, fully paid financial player or Royals Owner Member.
If you are interested in becoming more actively involved in the Club, please fill out the attached nomination form and forward it to the Club Secretary, Karen Taylor, by Friday 30 November 2018, at:
- Club Patron
- Vice President - Business Operations
- Vice President - Financial Operations
- Vice President - Rugby Operations
- Director – Junior Rugby President
- Director – Players Representative
- 5 Director – unspecified roles
- Team Coaches and Managers - Successful applicants to positions to be ratified at AGM
- Public Officer
- Members of sub-committees
Notices of Motion
Any notices of motion must be in the hands of the Secretary (Karen Taylor) no later than 5 days before the Annual General Meeting. Accordingly any notices of motion should be directed to the Secretary at the email address outlined above.